21/07/2020 a 21/07/2020
The Joint Colloids Group is running a virtual poster session. Present your lastest work as an enhanced poster or flash presentation. Registration is free but mandatory, whether you attend or present.
- Five-minute presentations + Q&A
- Presentations will be recorded
- Top presentations, as selected by the audience, will receive £50 from the RSC's Colloids & Interface Science Group
- Suitable topics are listed on the UK Colloids website
Giving a presentation
To be considered for a presentation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information by 23:59 UK time (GMT+1) on Wednesday, 1st July 2020:
- Your name and affiliation
- Your career stage
- The title of your talk
- A brief abstract
- A statement that you consent to have your presentation and any discussion recorded.
Those selected to present will be informed by Friday, 3rd July 2020. They will need to send their presentation to the organisers by midnight UK time on Monday, 6th July 2020.
If the event is oversubscribed, preference will be given to early career scientists.