Vaga para Químico Jovem em Aarhus, Dinamarca
"Biotechnology and Process Engineering"
The Engineering College of Aarhus is looking for lecturers, external lecturers or part-time teachers for teaching and developing Master of Engineering Programmes.
Accession as soon as possible.
• Respect for the fact that the students are the number one resource at IHA
• Cooperation skills in connection with both colleagues and students
• Teaching skills
• Curiosity and initiative
The Engineering College wishes to maintain and develop a profile pointing towards industry. The main activities lie within teaching, but there is also a focus on involvement in development projects in cooperation with the students and external parties. For applicants highly competent and interested in development projects, a position with a larger content of development can be defined.
It is expected that applicants can document competences within one or more of the following areas:
• Development of our Process Technology laboratory
• Development of specialist courses in Process Technology
• Development of specialist courses in Industrial Chemical and Biotechnological production
• Development projects in Process Optimisation in close relation to industry
We will provide
You will become a part of our professional team within Process Technology. You will have an exciting and challenging working day with teaching of highly motivated engineering students and with development projects in cooperation with the business community.
Work functions and possibilities
• Teaching in the diploma programme, in Process Technology and in related Bachelor programmes which are offered by the University of Aarhus
• Development of and teaching in the new Master Engineering Programme, Process Technology
• Project supervision of Bachelor’s Projects and Final Dissertations
• Development projects with the business community
• Professional and pedagogical development
• Personal and professional challenges
• Employment as associate professor, assistant professor, external lecturer or part-time teacher
• That you have a degree in engineering - possibly with a PhD
• That you want to teach and supervise engineering students at different levels
If you have a different educational background, we will be prepared to reach an agreement about upgrading educational skills on condition that you can document a solid industrial experience.
Additional information about the positions available can be obtained from:
Head of Process Technology section Adam Brun, tel: +45 8730 2702, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send a written application as soon as possible with enclosed CV and relevant attachments to:
Ingeniørhøjskolen i Aarhus (Engineering College of Aarhus)
Dalgas Avenue 2
DK-8000 Aarhus C
- 07/10/2016 a 08/10/2016
11th Inorganic Chemistry Conference
- 14/10/2016 a 16/10/2016
CCQM-GAWG Workshop 2016 - Standards and Measurements for Clean Air
- 24/10/2016 a 25/10/2016
TrainMiC® -Introdução à Metrologia Química