Welcome to the IV Ibero-American NMR Meeting - VI GERMN Bienal Meeting - III Iberian NMR Meeting Web site.
In 2012, the IV Ibero-American NMR Meeting will be celebrated along with the VI GERMN Bienal Meeting and the III Iberian NMR Meeting in Aveiro (Portugal), organized by the Portuguese NMR Group of the Portuguese Chemical Society. This special arrangement will offer the Ibero-American NMR spectroscopists a large audience and a great opportunity to present their results.
The Bienal Meeting of the Specialized Group of NMR (GERMN) of the Royal Spanish Society of Chemistry (RSEQ) started in 2002 in Calella de Mar (Barcelona) and since 2008 (Sevilla) has been jointly organized with the NMR Group of the Portuguese Chemical Society (SPQ) as the Iberian NMR Meeting, to foster the exchange and sharing of scientific ideas on all aspects of NMR between colleagues of both countries.
The 1st Ibero-American NMR Meeting was organized by the Brazilian NMR Society (AUREMN) in 2005 in Angra dos Reis (Brazil). Following meetings were held in 2007 in Tarragona (Spain) and again in Angra dos Reis (Brazil) in 2009. The intention of the involved organizing committees is to organize a meeting alternatively in Europe and in America offering an international forum to discuss scientific topics and to expand the collaboration between NMR groups in the Ibero-American community.
We are inviting you to participate. We hope that you will enjoy very much your stay with us, have time to meet old friends and have the chance to visit the beautiful town of Aveiro and its surroundings.
Luís Mafra and Eurico Cabrita
(Chairs of the Meeting)
Confirmed invited speakers
- Alexandra Carvalho (CENIMAT/I3N, Caparica, Portugal)
- Ángeles Canales (CSIC, Madrid, Spain)
- Brian Goodfellow (CICECO, Aveiro, Portugal)
- Claudio Fernández (UNR, Rosario, Argentina)
- Cláudio Tormena (IQM, UNICAMP, Campinas, Brazil)
- Flaviu Turcu ("Babes-Bolyai" University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
- Gonzalo Hernandez (Vis Magnetica, Montevideo, Uruguay)
- Hans W. Spiess (MPIP, Mainz, Germany)
- Hartmut Oschkinat (FMP, Berlin, Germany)
- Victor H. O. Munhoz (UFMG, Belo Horizonte, Brazil)
- Jesús Angulo (CSIC, Seville, Spain)
- João Rocha (CICECO, Aveiro, Portugal)
- John Jones (CNC, Coimbra, Portugal)
- Julien Wist (Universidade del Valle, Cali, Colombia)
- Luiz Alberto Colnago (EMBRAPA, Brasília, Brazil)
- Marta Bruix (CSIC, Madrid, Spain)
- Natàlia Carulla (IRB, Barcelona, Spain)
- Teodor Parella (UAB, Barcelona, Spain)
- Ulrich Scheler (IPFDD, Dresden, Germany)
- Volker Dötsch (IBC, Goethe Univ. Frankfurt, Germany)
Poster prize winners
P23 by Cinzia Guzzi et al
P83 by María Mayoral et at
P120 by Thiago Mendes Ferreira et at
P122 by Victor Munhoz et at
Book of Abstracts