Author: Michal Holcapek
- Ionization techniques - atmospheric pressure ionization techniques (ESI, APCI, APPI), desorption techniques (MALDI, DESI, DAPCI, DAPPI, DART, SIMS).
- Mass analyzers - quadrupole, spherical and linear ion traps, time-of-flight, magnetic double focusing analyzer, Orbitrap, ICR, common hybrid analyzers (QqQ, QqTOF, etc.), definition of resolving power (FWHM), low vs. high resolution analyzers, mass accuracy.
- MS imaging - MALDI, DESI, SIMS, LA-ICP.
- Typical scans - TIC, BPC, RIC, SIM, SRM, NL, LC/MS/MS quantitation.
- Coupling of liquid-phase separation techniques to MS and applications.
11th of January in the afternoon
Student SPQ Member | SPQ Member
45 € | 55 €
Student | Non Member
50 € | 65 €
SPQ MEMBERS | SPQ NON-MEMBERS