Utilization Rules and Additional Information
The purpose of this section is to explain and clarify the several steps that the participants of this meeting will have to undertake to register and participate at the event.
Following the guidelines here described increase efficiency on all levels of organization, from of both sides: at the Sociedade Portuguesa de Química (SPQ) headquarters and within the local oragnization of the Meeting. Thank you for your collaboration!
1. ACCOUNTING DATA
- lease confirm the accounting data for invoice emission
- The meeting management platform is prepared for the online emission of the invoice. To avoid any errors we recommend the correct insertion of the data. Specially fill in the correct name of the legal organization receiving the invoice and the corresponding address and tax number.
3. ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION
- The registration is differentiated, existing two links, one of them for SPQ members and another for non-members
- The SPQ members will have to validate the e-mail (please make sure that it is up to date in SPQ database)
- The system only allows the registration for SPQ members with regularized situation (2 year tolerance for delayed annuity payment)
- Make sure that you've received a confirmation e-mail and that the data is correct (if there is any mistake, please contact SPQ)
- Abstract submission can only be done after doing the pre-registration in the meeting
- After pre-registering, you will receive an e-mail with the access data for abstract submission
- The submitted abstract can be changed anytime by using the same access data (we recommend that you inform the organization of the meeting if you proceed with any changes on the abstract)
- Make sure that you've received an confirmation e-mail of abstract submission and that the data is correct (if there is any problem, please contact SPQ)
- Abstract acceptance will be communicated in the given date.
- You can use any form of payment.
- Please comply with payment deadline. In some cases there are some reduced fees for early payments. A payment on location is to be avoided and in most cases this will imply some delay in issuing the receipts
- If you didn't receive a confirmation e-mail until 7 days after the doing the payment, please contact SPQ and/or send us the payment confirmation document
- If you are not the first bearer of the bank account, or if the payment is going to be carried out by an institution, please let us know
- After identifying the payment, an online receipt will be emitted and the access data will be sent by e-mail
- The online receipts are legal documents and can be printed and used in our institution accounting system
- If you didn't receive a confirmation e-mail until 7 days after the payment, please contact SPQ and/or send us a payment confirmation document